Friday, April 1, 2011

Is Gluttony a Sin?...

I don't think so...

If it's so, then I'll be guilty of eating five time a day. But minimum is five. Let me enumerate.

First meal: a heavy breakfast...
Second meal: A very heavy lunch...
Snack (part 1): around 3pm; either heavy rice again or heavy carb... chocolates is my add-up...
Snack (part 2): around 6pm... consists mainly of any food that my hand can pick out right from the fridge... 6 pcs. pandasal or pan de leche will do...
Third meal: 9pm and that's the heaviest dinner...

i don't know why my eating habits are as mentioned. it;s just i love eating and i don't want to starve even for a while...

When i bought the book entitled KOKOLOGY, i amazed with my answer to these question: "What is the thing that you can't live without when travelling?" The choices are; money, gum, cellular phone; and i can't recall the last one.

My answer was, a gum.

The interpretation: You are someone who is afraid of starving especially when you are out of your house. even with just a gum or candy, you are contented with the flavor of it in your mouth.

See?

Even a psychological book agrees with me.

If you ask me what are my top three fave things to do at home, it would be: eating, eating and sleeping....

Now are you with me on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment